Monday, February 27, 2012

Insomnia.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had insomnia last night! Serious insomnia! :(
Didn't sleep for the whole night man. WHOLE NIGHT!
Then woke up at 7am this morning for my class at 8!
I was like what the fuck! -.- DAFUQ!?

Sigh, i hate it i hate it i hate it.
When i can't sleep at night :(
Went home at 12pm, class starts at 4pm again :(
There's 4 hours big gap ar!
And I still can't sleep. zzz

So, what can i do? Watch movie -.-
Letting the time passed, quickly.

Then, my sociology class was so bored.
It bores me to death! Seriously.
SIEN!

Reached home at 5something hor, Shermaine came over.
Haha chit chat for a while.
Planned to go Ipoh to buy our formal wear, as we're having presentation next week :(
Aiya don't know yet la, not sure who can fetch us there.
Taxi costs RM50! So damn expensive.
It only take 15 to 20 minutes to Ipoh you know? zzz

Urgh, whatever.
It rains heavily just now, my whole floor full with water ar.
Forgot to close my window -.-

Sigh, I'm sitting at Mcdonalds now.
Planned to do my critical thinking journal essay one.
But don't know why, I'm so dizzy @@

My god, I can't tahan already.
Need to finish my journal essay today.
I'll post to here today.


Ciao! :D
& STAY TUNED.





This is one old picture of us.
Taken on the month we started our love story :)

I miss you hubby, like CRAZY!

No comments: