Thursday, February 23, 2012

1.04 am

I know, it's already 1am...
Class starts at 9am tomorrow morning, and i haven't go to bed yet.
But what to do? I just can't sleep :(

Suddenly think of blogging, update my blog.
That's why i'm here. Duhhh
After my class from 8-9am, nothing to do at school.
While waiting for the student id photoshoot, lepak here and there with Sophia. :D

Oh ya! I forgot to talk about my test today. zzz
Maths for social science arhh.
By hearing the names it look easy right?
Its only statistics.
But you know what? I'm so regretted for not paying attention in class during high school.
Like what Stewart said : " no need use brain one " zzz i know okay? BUT!
I never memorized the formula & never done anything questions about statistics.
Keep on copying friends homework -.-
That's high school zzz

I know most of the question today laa, but there's one i totally forgot about the formula ==
5 marks ar! what the hell.
Dang it! Stupid cumulative frequency & that stupid ogive -.-
I HATE YOU!

After the test, went dinner with Sophia at a restaurant called Vegas.
Near the Grand Kampar Hotel.
Hmm, the food not bad laa, and the price quite reasonable also.
Chit chat for a while, then she drop me at pasar malam.
Find Dexter, Kenneth & JR.
Haha dunno who they are right?
Nevermind, I'll capture their picture next time and upload it here. Haha

Then then then...
We went back my house to take the "kong ming deng"..
Then went near the lakeside there to put luu~
Argh, broken english == ignore me
Let you see the picture :D


Too small huh? Fly too fast already, can't capture properly.
Haha :D

Okay, after that, we went back to JR house, picked up something.
You know what? Firecrackers! XD

Went inside the taman across new town.
Find a padang, then we're playing there you know?
So brainless -.- Its 10something in the night.
Peoples were sleeping, and we're playing -.-
WORST! the smoke flew into peoples house.
Lol you know what we do after that?
We went into the car, the car is moving, quite fast laa.
Then that JR & Dexter keep on throwing "dinosaur eggs" out from the window.
Throw it on the road, really brainless arr i tell you XD
I should have recorded it down :(


That stupid JR still throw it under the slide when I'm sitting there -.-
PISSED ME OFF! grrrrrrrr

Round here round there just for a while.
Then off for supper :D
Roti Canai. :)
My favourite


That's enough i think.
Hubby is calling :D
Need to go to bed already.
See ya'll next time :D




Dont look at my face. Weird face zzz
Haha wanted to capture my shirt actually :D
Hehehe Goodnight everyone!

Love you, LimZhiYing :)

No comments: