Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can't sleep again.

Hey everyone. How's your weekend?
Sure nice huh? :)

I'm in Kampar now, reached at 7something just now.
Hmm, I'm going to post something about what I've done during my lovely weekend.
In Penang :D Unfortunately, it's going to end in few more minutes :(

So, I went back Penang at last friday. 1pm bus :)
Went to one class at Uni, then skipped one, coz Sophia was not able to fetch me.
Then, the other 2 in the afternoon and evening.
Shermaine helped me for the attendance by signing it. Hehe
I'm so jahat i know :(
But I want to go home maa :(
I know I'm very rajin in going home every week. :D

Seriously homesick, babe :(
I miss my home, I miss my parents, I miss my siblings, & ya, I miss my dogs :(
Errrrrrrrrrr, Ignore me please, I know I'm moaning around :D

Need to continue my story laa -.-
Okay okay, so, I reached Penang at 4something in the afternoon, last friday.
I hate the bus -.- KONSORTIUM.
The bus so damn old, so damn cacat.
The chairs arhh, all rosak one ar -.-
Like what my friend, JR said, ITS LIKE RIDING HORSE.
Seriously, the chair will move front and back when the bus is vibrating.
And, the bus keep on vibrate on the whole route -.-
The bus driver ar -.- really don't know how to drive.
URGH! So pekcek, and so damn embarrassing you know? -.-
My chair was the most EXAGGARATE one which move front and back zzz
You will know how mad was I, from my -.- symbol zzz

I will never ever sit KONSORTIUM again!
When I'm going back to Penang.

zzz too tired when i reached home, straight away go to sleep.
Woke up at 10something, my stomach was yelling.
Bring my brother along to have my dinner.
Fetch Boonchin on the way to Burger King :)
So lucky, that it's still open. Hehe
Chit chat for a while.
My mum called, time to go home.
Dropped Boonchin, then fly home :D

Saturday, woke up at 10something.
Wait for my grandpa to come back, coz he's using the car.
Need to fetch my mum to work then fetch my dogs to pet house for grooming.
Grandpa came back at a quarter to 1pm.
No need to drop mummy already, as my dad is coming back to fetch her. :D
Yeah~ :D

So, fetch my dogs to my godmother's home to fetch my brother.
Then we fetch our dogs to the pet house.
Coz I can't carry them down, need to stay in the car, no parking lot :(
Met my uncle on the way there. Haha
I'll show you some pictures of them while they're sitting inside the car.
So quiet :)






My uncle's car, behind :D

After I dropped them at the pet house, went back to godmother's house again.
Haha going to Queensbay with my brother & my godsister :)
She keep on complaining when I'm driving @@
She's the only one who complained about my driving skills -.-
Don't know why. haha

Had our lunch at Nando's. :)
I love it.


Hmm, we leave Queensbay at 4something.
Waited 2hours plus for my brother at the hair saloon -.-
Fetch my dogs at 6.30pm.
Then, went back to godmother's house again.
For dinner :)
Bring my dogs along, then let them play inside the house.

Rooney Viico
My puppies, after their hair cut :D


Went home at 8something hor, if I'm not mistaken.
Watch tv until 11something.
Then went to bed already. Dizzy @@

Woke up at 2pm today :D
Fetch my aunt to Tesco, while I'm waiting my dad to come home.
Left my house at 6pm, then come Kampar adee luu :(

Reached Kampar at 8pm, fetch Dixian.
Then went to Pizza Hut for our dinner.
With my parents & my brother :)

They went home at 10pm, then go out with Dixian & JR.
To Maha Maju. To have roti canai :D
I'm seriously going to gain weight in Kampar. Lol
Keep on eating, seriously :(

Chit chat for a while, raining.
Walk back to JR's house.
Then cycle back home with Dixian luu.

That's my weekend. ^^
Ended I know :(

8am class tmrw, going to die :(
Sigh, need to go to bed already, fellas.
See you guys on my next post :)

By the way,
STOP LYNAS! SAVE MALAYSIA!
Return me my country!
I love Malaysia :) hehe

Once again.
STAY TUNED :)





Before I leave Penang :(
I miss my hubby! A LOT :(

Iloveyou, babe.

No comments: