Thursday, February 16, 2012

16.2.2012

So, what can i say is... again, didn't update my blog for quite a time.
*i know i'm repeating the same sentence every post -.-
but aiya, nevermind laa. :P

Okay, many things happened before CNY, during CNY and after CNY.
i'll just summarized it all. :D
(Warning : this could be quite a longgggg post :P )

hmm, went back to Penang at the second day of my January intake :P
eh i'm not lazy luu, please don't misunderstand my character :D
went back Penang is because i'm sick, YES, SICK.
then stayed there for like 2weeks or something, is because i have a car test.
need a license urgently. :D

okay, so during CNY, i went to thailand with my whole family.
for like 4 to 5 days if i'm not mistaken :P *forgotten
i think i'll just show you guys some of the pictures and try to explain a little :D
is that okay? :))


So, this is my family :D
i have a quite "funny" parents, they like to do weird things LOL
of course is when they're in a good mood, duhh.
oh ya, my brother & sister are cute too :D
but of course not the elder one. haha
he doesn't looked cute at all *shhhhhhh

after my trip to songkhla, thailand.
went back home, met up with my darlings.
visited a very nice cottage style house & ya i went out with them too.


this is the house :D many girl's dream house. *seriously


i'm so sorry that i missed out ernest & my brother :D
hahaha you guys didn't have the same belt like ours. :D
so.... byebye luu XD


my girls, i love them a lot *really one arr :))


i went to my primary reunion dinner too :D
met up a bunch of old friends :D


all guys :P




my buddies, we've been best buds since standard 1 :)

hmm, went back Kampar few days later after this gathering. :(
went to school for a few days then i went down to my hubby's house for a surprise :D
johor :( so far~
haha but nevermind laa, its his birthday what, i should give him this surprise one :)
hey, this is top secret luu, please dont share it out :(
i will die ......... TT


my hubby and i :)


hehe i love him :D


this is the night before i left :(
12.02 am 14/2/2012

went back Kampar at valentines day :(
so damn sad.

hmm, i think this is the end of my post.
coz i have a class later :(
need to go back to school :(

by the way, i walk back from campus to my hostel just now.
what the hell, it took me 30minutes walk ==
so damn sipeh gaolat far zzz

aiya whatever laa~ haha
see you guys later!
i dont want to missed my bus :(

remember to stay tuned :)



i love you hubby :)
stay happy always :D

No comments: