Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick. ~


Errr. Skipped school today.
Coz Im sick. =(
Hate to be at home..
It's way too boring..

Goshh.. Look into some old movie just now..
"From Justin To Kelly". Quite old huh? Lolss.
After that I turned my view Into a Taiwan movie.. "女人不坏"..
Heard It ? It's boring when It started. Talks about what fee comples true love.

Is there another truth that what love Is not what It meant to be.?
Love Is a chemistry came from our body? Approximately correct.
Love Is a chemistry from some molecules In our urine? Eww. Urine !?
The molecules made us feel excited and fall In love.? Oh god. Shut Up..
LOL. What a slanting principle huh?
I just agree some of it. I mean the "principle of love " of course..
But some. They kills me..

Ok. It's time for my medicine..
That's all for today..
Anyone feel fond for what I've shared here today?
I don't think so.. kakas..


Bite me.

Ba0ba0. miss him ! <3
I miss HengEe. And my friend.
muackss..

1 comment: