Friday, March 9, 2012

I love Friday :D



Hey yo! Its Friday again!
I'm going homeeeeeeeee :D

TIME FLIES.
Keep on repeating this two words, these few days :)
Seriously, I felt like I just came back from Penang then need to go back again today :D

Finished all my test for this week, now waiting for the other test.
Next week, Maths test II. :(
Hate it, keep on test test test test. Sigh

Had my presentation for Sociology today.
Did the Powerpoint with all my partners yesterday night.
At my babe Sophia's house :)
Due to few reasons and problems, although we're already did it today.
But still, we need to present again on the week 11.
Desmond luu! Argh.
But nevermind, I forgive him.
So kesian ler, he bear all the responsibility. Sigh

My Babe Sophia & Mr LapSapTong, Desmond :D


Rumesh Mukesh & Darling Shi Ting :)

Went home after halfway of Economics lecture.
Can't stand ar, so tired.
Need to come back and pack all my things.

Slept for 1hour already, after updating here I must go pack my things liao :D
Waiting for Dexter's class to finish at 6pm, then I'm going home :D
Muahahahahha.

Going to Dear Venessa's sister's wedding tmrw night.
Meet you guys there! :D

Haha
My friends keep on calling me to stay here, don't go back Penang :(
I miss my home! I miss my dogs! I miss my bed laaa!
Let me consider first laaaa~ :P

My girls. :D
They rock my Uni life. :D




Stay Tuned! :)






Love me & Appreciate me, Babe!
I love my life in Kampar.
With bunch of friends around :)

Miss you too, Hubby!
Meet you in two weeks more! :D

No comments: