Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Days with him :D

Okay, I've been missing for one week plus already..
Didn't update my blog right? Hahaha

Went back Penang last weekend, nothing special arr.
Went out with Jona & Yujie at the afternoon.
Went lepak around at Queensbay mall :)


Then went to my darling Venessa sister's wedding dinner at G-hotel.
Very very very damn grand & glamorous wedding.
Four lamborghini & 2 ferrari parked outside the front door of G-hotel.
Takasima's wedding worr, Ya think? :D

Show you some pictures which we took that day baa :)



Thats all for that day, my Saturday :)
Went back to Kampar the day after Saturday :)

Busy whole week after that, nothing special to talk about :P
Oh ya, I went down Johor again. *shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Went to find my hubby maa :D
I'm a good, obedient & loyal wife :)

Until now..........
Just came back today :D


Now lepak-ing at Sophia's house :)

Kinda lazy to write laa~
Stay tuned kay? will update soon :)







I miss you already, hubby :(

No comments: