Monday, May 25, 2009

Yeahhh..

Had my Biology Paper 1 on Saturday..
And just finished my Biology Paper 2 today..

Woots.. Im gonna score my bio..
Hah. Finally. I'm going to get an 'A'.. *ishhh

Im so happy.. Oh not..
We're so happy.. Haha..

When we get that paper.. I mean paper 1 lahh..
On the first 30sec.. We found out a word. typed wrongly..
Hah.. After 5 minutes.. We already reach question 32...
Lol.. Thn.. We finished.. <10>
Hahas.. It's just too easy for us..

Oh god.. I lovee my class a lott...
Good to have them..


We're like doing revision everyday...
And went to Mcd Greenland. [Nice renovation]
For some revision and tea.. Hahas..

Met many old friends there..
Saw Daniel and his girl too.. Hahas..
Hope that I really get an 'A' in my Bio..
At least this is the subject i loved the most among Physic and Chemistry..
Hahas..



Laogong..

Becareful when you drive MT lahh..

Always accident.. Make me sad niaa..

Love ya.. ^^



No comments: